• Contact the entity
• Give the presentation
• Setup the account or create the open position
• Establish project drivers
• Complete documents: Customer Agreement, Independent Marketing Executive Agreement.
• Submit appropriate paperwork: 501 (c) Application and Agreement.
• Contact all members of the charitable organization
• Open accounts for new customers within the
• Make presentations and train as needed
• Continue to provide ongoing leadership and support for the organization
• The charitable organization must have an authorized representative who can act on behalf of the organization
• The charitable organization needs to provide a
contact person (can be same individual as the authorized representative)
When you initially approach a charitable organization, your only goal should be to set an appointment. You need to know how the organization is funded, you need to know who can say “yes,”
No one approach works better than another. Do your homework and know the background of the charitable organization you are approaching. The more you know about them the better.
You need to speak with your contact at the charitable organization. Make sure the organization knows you and you know them. You need to have established your credibility before presenting the opportunity to them. Remember you may have only one chance to present this program.
This is a good option for charitable organizations that are waiting on their IRS Determination Letter. It is also great for the skeptics. If you have presented to a charitable organization and they are not sure whether they want to participate, get permission to create the open position. At that point start creating the customer base beneath that open position. This will give you six months to prove that the program can work for the organization.
The organization should meet one of the following definitions:
U.S. 501c IRS code
Must have copy of IRS Determination Letter
Revenue Canada 149.1 Tax Act
Must have copy of Articles of Incorporation
Self-Declared Religious Organizations
The enroller must submit a Customer Agreement Form, Independent Marketing Executive Form, and a 501 (c) Application and Agreement. These documents need to have the name of entity, the entity's address, and phone number. We also need to know who the Lead Enroller and the Marketing Executive are. Please note at the top of these forms you need to write “Create Open Position.”
Position will be held for six months
• If the Entity does not submit Preferred Customer paperwork within that time frame; the open position will close.
• No phone enrollments will be accepted.
• Paperwork for an open position must be submitted to the non-profit specialist.
• The organization will not be obligated to purchase product during this time period.
• There will be no compensation earned for the organization until they are set up preferred
A How to Guide for Charitable Organizations #5916 ($7.99pc)
A Welcome Kit for Chairable Organizations #5917 (7.99pc)
If you are working with a National Charitable Organization that may be interested in our program, please contact the Charitable Organization Department at (208) 534-2296 before proceeding.
Copyright ©2004 iGlide.net All Rights Reserved